|
|
|
Friday, September 03, 2004 It's my company's D&D tonight, my 2 female colleagues and me are pretty excited about it. Not so much about the Dinner itself but that we get to go do up our hair and dress up...its like prom night all over again! We'll zip out of the office at 6.15 sharp and head to a nearby salon for a transformation (do our make up while the stylist do our hair), then off to Dione's house (also nearby) to change into our dresses...I bought a dress 2 days ago and am wearing it tonight! yey! A simple black knee length tube dress... I'm pretty sure that we're gonna be late.. supposed to start at 7.45pm...but what the hack...we were all thinking that they should have let us off slightly earlier...But better don't grumble, it's lucky that the D&D is held at Swissotel. I heard they held it at the office carpark last year, was a Kampung theme...:P After this, there's this Wild Wild Wet funday with my buddies, a friend's ROM ceremony on the same day and then my Hong Kong trip to look forward to...yey!! Oh, September is such a busy month...but I'm Loving It!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |